Author Topic: Just a lil something.  (Read 4201 times)

Adrian

Just a lil something.
« on: September 05, 2008, 04:45:02 PM »
Well, i feel compelled to write a little something on here.

I can remember for the past 10 years or so i have known about JMC properly, i proberly even heard the news of his tradgic accident but been only 6 at the time i cant remember it.

FRom what i had heard of him he was a legend of mountian biking that was cud down in his prime, so last night i decided to look up about him, and i found something out that shocked me.

For as long as i can remember i have driven past with my parents and in recent years driven past my self, this memorial not far from where i live, must be about 6 miles, i have always wondered who it was for and why. As soon as i logged into this site and say the pic of the memorial sight, my exact expression was F**k ME!!! THATS WHO IT IS.

I had no idea upuntill last night that that is JMC's memorial, so tonight in going to go up and have a propper look at it.

In some sort of way its proberly down to him that i ride downhill, because i wanted to do it because my older mate's did, some of which are the same age as what JMC would have been.

Any way just wanted to say my little bit.

Keep routing for the brits in the word cup there keeping the spirit alive and we may have a winner in Gee.