Author Topic: Still riding thanks to JMC  (Read 6145 times)

spongebob

Still riding thanks to JMC
« on: September 29, 2005, 05:55:17 PM »
Quite often I hear the words "are you not a bit old to be playing on a bike with your freinds" and at 32 perhaps I am. The fact is I enjoy it. About 8 years ago I had a motorbike accident, not really life threatening, but serious enough to make me take stock of my life, and to remind me that I am not imortal. As a result of the accident my confidence took a proper blow. I was working in a cycle shop at the time but still found it hard to find the motivation to get out on my bike, then one night I was sorting out some bits and bobs and stumbled across a video that MBUK gave away free with a mag some time before, on it, amongst others was Jason Mcroy a favorite of mine. I watched it over and over again and the next day got out on my bike, and had the ride of my life. I still ride when I can which isnt as often as I would like, but thanks to Jason, I am still out there. Ride free my friend, ride free.

Carolina7457

HeHeHe
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 11:32:46 PM »
Quote from: "spongebob"
I still ride when I can which isnt as often as I would like, but thanks to Jason, I am still out there.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's total nonsense?
url=http://www.local-guesthouses.info/china-guest-houses.html]China Guest houses[/url] San Francisco Hostels